Ad Tech Project Manager
We’ve built the world’s largest live streaming platform and gaming community. Twitch gives anyone the means to share their gameplay and build community. Broadcaster success defines our success and there are more than 100M people watching their streams each month. For many broadcasters, Twitch is their livelihood.
The Project Manager for our Advertising Tech group is responsible for supporting the experience for one of our broadcasters’ largest source of income. This includes creating and executing on a comprehensive strategy for advertisers, broadcasters and ad-viewers across all client applications. Twitch is a unique platform that connects advertisers directly to gamers and facilitates new possibilities for careers in gaming.
- Successfully project manage multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously. Push to get all dependent tasks identified and resourced.
- Drive projects to completion on time within budget, anticipating issues and mitigating properly.
- Communicate clearly to team and executive leadership the project plans, status and critical issues. Escalate urgent items appropriately.
- Lead post-project analysis to guide future projects
- Solicit ad team feedback and flush out needs to properly scope new projects
- Help drive Twitch Advertising vision.
- 4+ years experience working directly with digital Advertising technology, in a project or product capacity
- Solid understanding of buy or sell side video ad servers
- Terms like VAST, SSP, and “Viewability” are part of your everyday lexicon
- Experience triaging technical and operational advertising issues, and translating them into clear work requirements for engineering teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities; strong focus and attention to detail; the ability to work in a fast-paced, and energetic environment, yet able to maintain high quality standards; project/task prioritization and schedule development.
- You have a familiarity with ticket and task-tracking tools such as Jira, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, and others.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and develop productive working relationships with resources and dependent teams.
- You have a strong sense of project ownership and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends and deliver projects on time, with expected feature sets.
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- You’ve been deeply involved in large scale ad server migration
- Intimate knowledge of DFP or Freewheel
- Experience building custom reporting and forecasting tools
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Corporate gym membership
- Flexible time off policy
- Opportunity to attend one gaming event or tournament
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Catered daily lunch and dinners (and twice a week hearty breakfasts)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Monthly in-office massages
- Commuter Benefits
- Weekly happy hours
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top