Account Manager, Nordics
We're looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager/Account Director to join our growing advertising sales team in Stockholm. If you're looking to join a highly successful team then we'd love to hear from you!
The Account Manager/Account Director - Nordics will be reporting to the Sales Director Nordics. As part of our strong growing global sales team that provides best in class advertising solutions to our clients the position is crucial to build up new business in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new relationships with media agencies, entertainment and gaming industry, and large brands. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
The individual will be passionate about the advertising and the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Manage existing and developing new relationships with clients and agencies
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Creating ideas together with brands and agencies
- Experience in online media sales and affinity to gaming and video
- A deep understanding of the online market across the Nordics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High flexibility to travel in the Nordics
- Thrive in a start-up culture and look for new ways to create value for the business and team
- University degree
- Fluent in English and in at least one Nordics language, ideally Swedish
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
- A competitive salary
- Restricted stock units, Amazon
- Employee discounts
- 30 days holiday
- Pension scheme
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top