Account Manager – DACH (m/f)
Twitch just surpassed 100 million monthly unique viewers and is dedicated to hiring top talent to help shape the future of the business.
Twitch is looking for a detail-oriented and results driven Sales Account Manager based in Germany, focused on selling online video and display campaigns across multiple platforms and markets – covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing new relationships with across both media agencies and clients. A key challenge will be educating the local markets as to the importance of Twitch, our platform and our audience.
This individual will be passionate about the games industry and the effect that Twitch has had on it in a very short period of time.
- Create and deliver media plans & pitches to new and existing clients
- Represent Twitch with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Meet and exceed Quarterly and Annual Sales Goal
- 4+ years experience as Digital Ad Sales person
- Able to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
- A team-player, willing to help your colleagues, above and beyond your independent responsibilities
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines
- Strong desire to win, and to continually develop their personal and professional skills
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once
- Communicate clearly and effectively
- Passion for video gaming and Twitch
Twitch is the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, with more than 100 million visitors per month. We connect gamers from around the world by allowing them to broadcast, watch, and chat with each other. Twitch’s live and on-demand video platform forms the backbone of a distribution network for video game broadcasters including pro players, tournaments, leagues, developers and gaming media organizations. Twitch is leading a revolution in gaming culture, turning gameplay into an immersive video experience. Learn more at http://twitch.tv.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top