Technical Sourcer [Contractor]
As part of the front line to our prospective talent, we need you to help us tell the Twilio story to a diverse technical audience. You’re good at distilling information for others and are comfortable with your voice being heard. The obvious answer is rarely good enough for your sourcing efforts. And you’re okay with that.
- Work hand-in-hand with our technical team to develop and execute on a comprehensive engagement strategy.
- Create and own a process to leverage the networks of our employees, drive referrals and generate warm leads.
- Implement multiple creative sourcing techniques to independently identify and engage qualified candidates.
- Provide performance metrics and data to identify areas of improvement in the recruiting process. After a few months on the job, the Sourcer should be able to make data-driven process improvement suggestions.
- Act as first point of contact for passive candidates and get them excited about Twilio.
- Schedule initial calls with recruiters and/or hiring managers.
- At least 3 years of technical sourcing experience; some experience with diversity sourcing preferable.
- Proven track record for successfully identifying, qualifying and engaging exceptional candidates at all skill levels.
- Experience using multiple creative sourcing techniques to identify niche skill sets.
- Creative self starter who isn’t aware that there’s a “box” in which to look. Proactive and works best with minimal direction.
- Strong relationship management skills. Comfortable interacting with hiring managers to qualify requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top