Tech Lead - Marketing Infrastructure
Twilio is the leading cloud communications platform that empowers you to build apps that communicate with everyone in the world. We provide the building blocks they need to innovate such as voice, video, messaging, and authentication. We revel in seeing the creative new ways our tools are used.
About the job:
The Marketing Infrastructure team will empower members of Marketing to contribute to our web platform regardless of their technical acumen. You will be creating a team that builds solutions related to content management, data integration, analysis, page optimization, conversion funnels, and user testing. The team will also complement the customer experience in new ways leveraging the unique aspects of Twilio’s platform. This is about building a modern marketing infrastructure that will help us deliver more value to customers by showing them the information in context.
What you'll do:
- Drive the formation of the Marketing Infrastructure team
- Lead the definition and execution of the team's roadmap
- Be responsible for your production infrastructure end-to-end. You’ll deploy your own code multiple times a week.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a dynamic professional software engineering environment.
- Know when to let an engineer work through problems and when to jump in to help
- You have 3+ years experience as a technical lead
- You have experience building and maintaining a content management system
- You are proficient in a production Cloud / DevOps environment for high scale, low latency services.
- You are curious, collaborative, low ego and have empathy as a key trait
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top