Strategic ISV Enterprise Account Executive
Twilio is looking for a Strategic ISV Alliances Sales Executive to prospect and manage a portfolio of high value partnerships. Your role is to determine the strategy and enact the plan to transform Software as a Service (SaaS) markets through Twilio Cloud Communications ISV partnerships. You will be responsible for generating new business through new and existing ISV partners in your territory (sell with), and negotiating transformative new OEM partnership initiatives (sell through) with companies that increase Twilio’s market penetration. You must be able to forecast channel sales activity and revenue achievement while nurturing satisfied and referenced partnerships. Your capacity for bi-directional education and field engagement are crucial to your success. Very competitive comp plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential
About the job:
- You will be immersed in the innovative world of Cloud Communications technologies (Mobile Messaging, Contact Center, Call Tracking, SIP Trunking)
- The ideal candidate is seasoned enough to manage complex channel relationships, hungry enough to prospect and build up a new ISV portfolio, and flexible enough to adapt to change in the fast-growing cloud communications market.
- You'll be working with Global 2000 and large to medium sized ISV partners across all verticals to understand their market and technical roadmap, and communicate the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform, so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case that embeds Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are Developers, Product Managers, Application owners, Line of Business Managers, VP of Customer Experience, Care and Service, VP of Omni-channel and Digital Strategy, VP’s of Innovation. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 12+years of technology/solution sales experience selling ISV, OEM, or Channel capacity.
- Own strategy and growth of ISV sell-through and referral business in selected territory
- Guide solution whitespace mapping to identify new ISV partner & solution targets
- Achieve quarterly and annual quota for ISV revenue growth and new ISV partnerships
- Expand portfolio by identifying, pursuing, and negotiating new ISV distribution and referral contracts
- Position and match Cloud Communications Platform value to ISV solution & market requirements
- Negotiate with intra-departmental resources to increase partner revenue and ensure partner success
- Identify and alleviate obstacles to partner revenue goals
- Align with internal Solution Engineering, Use Case Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success resources to support the territory
- Account planning and sales execution skills
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT
- Strong technical aptitude with knowledge of application deployment lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of cloud sales enablement and market positioning
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling OEM, ISV or direct software, SaaS solutions or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise or OEM deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Embracing a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Strong time management skills: ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA Preferred
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top