Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why, and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. Our customers range from individual developers to large enterprises that are well known brand names and they collectively interact with millions of consumers globally. Unfortunately, communications can also be misused by bad actors who attempt to game the system and compromise accounts for nefarious purposes. Our Consumer Trust team is looking for an experienced product marketing and trust content developer to own and lead the development of customer facing content, product messaging and materials that help translate our trust goals/ product initiatives and compliance policies for our customers. This role partners closely with Marketing, Legal, Product, Sales and Support teams to break down complex compliance requirements, product features and policy changes into easily understood content that is presented in a way that aligns with our brand and helps our customers ensure they are sending trusted communication. The ideal candidate has experience with technical writing, customer facing content development (preferably involving legal/ compliance/ risk related topics) and balancing the needs of the customer, the product/ business and legal and regulatory obligations.
Success in this role requires building and maintaining strong relationships across the organization, having strong judgment and being able to effectively plan, coordinate and execute on initiatives. We are seeking an Owner with excellent communication skills, strong influence skills, intellectual curiosity, data-driven prioritization and leadership skills
We are excited about the candidates with the following traits:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or similar discipline or equivalent job experience.
- You have 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a high growth company and within a compliance role/ function where you have had to create policies and internal or external compliance documentation..
- You’re a clear verbal and written communicator.
- You have the ability to make sound decisions in a fast paced environment.
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills and are comfortable working under pressure.
- You have demonstrated the ability to proactively identify process improvements that have a significant, positive, business impact.
- You have strong relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated ability to define, plan, deliver and measure programs from beginning stages.
- Experience working with, engaging, and influencing multiple cross-functional teams and leaders
As a Program Manager, you will
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and communication related to product compliance, helping determine specific requirements and translating those requirements into enablement materials.
- Collaborate with teams globally to resolve complex compliance gaps/ issues and improve our compliance posture across our product portfolio.
- Partner with product teams to determine options/ solutions to solve for compliance gaps when identified.
- Develop compliance related content both for internal stakeholders and customers.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a product leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is a remote position (work from home) with less than 10% travel expected domestically. When visiting our offices, you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Denver/Boulder Metro: $120,832 - $166,144
Rest of Colorado: $105,728 - $145,376
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks