Staff Product Manager - Flex
- Denver, CO
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager for Flex, Twilio's Programmable Contact Center Solution. This role will lead product development for our Contact Center Operations team, which empowers administrators to manage the daily operations of a contact center. This team is based in Denver and collaborates with our globally-distributed Flex teams across 5 locations in the US and Europe.
Twilio is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on a platform product strategy.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced environment
- You love to understand your customer's needs and solve hard problems on their behalf.
- You have experience building and delivering products for developers: APIs, SDKs, cloud infrastructure, or similar.
- You've worked as a PM on, or worked directly with, contact center applications
- You excel at "ruthless prioritization": prioritizing delivery while appreciating the realities of building and managing complex cloud software services at scale. You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team.
As a Product Manager for Twilio Flex, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the product roadmap and strategy for Flex contact center administrators.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- BE AN OWNER: Maintain laser focus on regularly releasing tangible value to customers – learning and adjusting your plan as you go
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work with engineering teams within the Agile/Scrum methodology, facilitate quarterly planning, assist with execution of sprints, and lead backlog refinement and prioritization.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests and sales enablement.
- BE BOLD: Be a key contributor helping to define and shape the future of Twilio Flex, Twilio's revolutionary contact center application platform.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California St. in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, access to our building fitness center, monthly All Hands and more.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Back to top