Sr. Technical Recruiter
About the job:
We are looking for a full-cycle recruiter that will play a key role in our expansion. In this position, you will be working with a variety of engineering groups to help them achieve their recruiting goals.
- Source top candidates through multiple channels including web search, phone screens, email contact, and participation in networking events.
- Create a strong candidate pipeline while providing an excellent candidate and hiring team experience.
- Work with candidates through the entire hiring life cycle, from intake to interview to job offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what's not working.
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent.
- Help train and develop both jr recruiters as well as sourcers.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- At least five years experience in a technical recruiting role, preferably at startups or successful technology companies with hyper growth.
- Demonstrated experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- High level of comfort around engineers.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using our ATS system, recruitment marketing platform, sourcing tools, etc.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top