Sr. Software Engineer - Partner platform / API
Twilio enables developers and businesses to build apps that communicate with everyone in the world.
The Marketplace team multiplies Twilio's offering through strategic partner integrations that provide key capabilities such as voice transcriptions, intelligent semantics, and spam detection.
About the job:
Be a part of an incredibly talented and agile team that works across the range of Twilio products. The team includes one of Twilio's co-founders, Engineering leaders with years of experience in building distributed systems and product managers who have founded and scaled SaaS startups and consumer products.
This is a highly visible role for a senior full-stack/backend developer.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Architects and other Engineering leaders to develop and deliver new Marketplace features.
- Own, operate and maintain services in a distributed production environment.
- Excel as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title.
- Lead architecture, design and code reviews as well as mentor junior engineers.
- You have 4+ years building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems.
- You have an expert level understanding of object oriented design and data modeling.
- You have experience with large, distributed systems and complex code bases.
- Ideally, you have experience in a production DevOps environment where you ship rapidly and often.
Back to top