Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
About the job:
As a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst at Twilio, you will be responsible for forecasting, quota planning / target setting, identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and compiling metrics for board / executive team members. You will be involved in Go To Market planning, including compensation plan design, strategic initiatives and ad hoc reporting for business partners. You will work cross functionally with Finance, Sales Systems, Compensation and the Data team.
- Participate in regular forecast calls; deliver forecast updates highlighting week over week changes and key trends to Executive management.
- Improve forecast accuracy through use of tools, optimizing processes, expanding scope of forecast and fine tuning forecast models.
- Assist in annual sales compensation and go to market plan development processes and supporting tool/systems setup.
- Drive quota setting process: Work with Sales Compensation and Finance teams to create quotas that align with fiscal year plans.
- Assist in compiling and interpreting metrics / data used in board decks.
- Build and report on KPIs for the New Business, Account management, Sales Engineering and Sales Development teams.
- Assist as needed with ad hoc projects within the Sales Operations team and the greater Sales / Finance teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field. Undergrad majors preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a Sales Operations, Finance, Operations or similar function.
- Experience working in a SaaS / PaaS company with Pay-as- you-go experience preferred.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration experience.
- Forecasting experience, specifically consumption based forecasting models.
- Track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience working at Executive levels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Excel and SQL abilities.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Keynote.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker, Domo, Tableau.
The ideal candidate:
- Self-starter, initiator, willing to try different approaches to solve a problem
- Intellectually curious and rigorous. High standards for quality of work
- Curious and informed. Stays on top of the latest in sales, finance, and industry news
- History of developing relationships outside of their department
- Comfortable interacting with and distributing information to leaders across the company
- Customer focused. Always thinks first about the needs of his/her customers, both internal and external
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top