Sr. Revenue Operations Specialist
Twilio is looking for a full time Sr. Revenue Operations Specialist to join its global accounting and finance team.
About the job:
Working directly under the Senior Manager of Financial Systems, the Revenue Operations Specialist will interact with a cross-functional team, including pricing, data, support, revenue, and billing, giving a voice to their system improvement requests while managing their roadmaps including process design, implementation, project management, change management, training and communication.
The desired candidate must be highly analytical and inquisitive with strong attention to detail and have some background partnering with an engineering team. Further the candidate must be able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment that is extremely deadline driven.
- Build cross-functional partnerships in order to translate business requirements into automated solutions.
- Good understanding of O2C processes and the ability to work with other departments, specifically revenue, billing, engineering, support, and pricing, leading trainings and process improvements.
- Promote accuracy, efficiency, and data integrity within O2C.
- Work with the billing team to develop manual billing steps and document existing workflows.
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure alignment of system automation asks, requirements and prioritization.
- Support continuous improvement and scalability for existing process flows.
- Work to resolve support and billing team inquiries regarding billing system issues.
- Partner with our data platform team to automate manual billing calculations and reports.
- Be the billing team’s biggest advocate.
- Take ownership of our billable item pricing and automate our public pricing updates.
- Collaborate on strategic growth initiatives and global growth projects.
- Ad hoc accounting and business operations support as the Company rapidly expands.
- Provide month-end close support.
- 3+ years of billing related experience.
- Experience working on a product roadmap.
- Experience working with homegrown billing systems, Netsuite, SFDC, Jira, and/or Google Business Apps.
- Proven track record of cross departmental collaboration.
- Self-starter that has the ability to change directions quickly in a fast moving environment.
- Must have a voice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Pay Grade Developing.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top