Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Growth
We are challenging the status-quo in a $3 trillion market. Every day, Twilio product marketers help migrate communications from its legacy in hardware to its future in flexible, integrated software.
About the job:
Growth Product marketers at Twilio drive product revenue. You will own self-service and sales-led growth for Twilio voice and video products. That includes running initiatives that help Twilio Programmable Voice and Video customers move from exploration through to production. You get to brainstorm and experiment with product and marketing teams.
- Lead strategy and execution of the customer impression, education, signup and onboarding journey for Twilio Voice and Video products.
- Listen to customers, understand their delights, needs and frustrations; and use that to direct every element of the funnel.
- Partner with product and sales teams to optimize our website, console, and email programs so that developers can self-serve and be productive quickly.
- Create content and tools to contribute to the performance of Twilio’s growth engine for voice and video products.
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive the voice and video business at Twilio based on the analysis of the data.
- Growth: You know what it takes to run growth marketing for software products.
- Technical: You understand developers. Maybe you’ve worked for an enterprise software, SaaS or web services company. Maybe you have a degree in Computer Science. Maybe you just geek out on the side.
- Business Acumen: you might demonstrate this with 8+ years of experience, or an MBA, or experience running your own business. Examples of using metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions interest us.
- Creativity: Get creative in demonstrating your creativity.
- You understand developer products and know the tools and experience that developers crave.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top