Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Growth
We are challenging the status-quo in a $3 trillion market. Every day, Twilio product marketers help migrate communications from its legacy in hardware to its future in flexible, integrated software.
About the job:
Growth Product marketers at Twilio drive product revenue. You will own self-service and sales-led growth for Twilio voice and video products. That includes running initiatives that help Twilio Programmable Voice and Video customers move from exploration through to production. You get to brainstorm and experiment with product and marketing teams.
- Lead strategy and execution of the customer impression, education, signup and onboarding journey for Twilio Voice and Video products.
- Listen to customers, understand their delights, needs and frustrations; and use that to direct every element of the funnel.
- Partner with product and sales teams to optimize our website, console, and email programs so that developers can self-serve and be productive quickly.
- Create content and tools to contribute to the performance of Twilio’s growth engine for voice and video products.
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive the voice and video business at Twilio based on the analysis of the data.
- Growth: You know what it takes to run growth marketing for software products.
- Technical: You understand developers. Maybe you’ve worked for an enterprise software, SaaS or web services company. Maybe you have a degree in Computer Science. Maybe you just geek out on the side.
- Business Acumen: you might demonstrate this with 8+ years of experience, or an MBA, or experience running your own business. Examples of using metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions interest us.
- Creativity: Get creative in demonstrating your creativity.
- You understand developer products and know the tools and experience that developers crave.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top