Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Connectivity
We are challenging the status-quo in a $3 trillion market. Every day, Twilio product marketers help migrate communications from its legacy in hardware to its future in flexible, integrated software.
About the job:
Product marketers at Twilio are the CMOs for their products. You will own brand and go-to-market efforts for Twilio's Connectivity products - Phone Numbers, Global Number Portability, and SIP Trunking. That means finding creative ways to connect with your identified audience, positioning Twilio connectivity products to address their unique challenges, and guiding them through the customer journey. You will build brand loyalty and product advocacy among Twilio customers and use that to bring new customers into the funnel.
- Drive market research to uncover opportunities for Twilio’s connectivity products and gain an in-depth understanding of regional and local connectivity requirements.
- Listen to customers, understand their needs and frustrations, and use that to inform the product roadmap and narrative.
- Manage new product launches to ensure cross-discipline synchronization and manage revenue impact.
- Optimize our website and email programs so that developers can self-serve and be productive quickly.
- Enable the sales team to help prospects understand the potential of Twilio’s Connectivity products. Do this by creating sales collateral, training and tools to contribute to their success
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on the analysis of data.
- Technical: You want to understand what really makes a product tick. Maybe you’ve worked for an enterprise software, SaaS, telecom or web services company. Maybe you have a degree in Computer Science. Maybe you just geek out on the side.
- Business Acumen: You might demonstrate this with 8+ years of experience, or an MBA, or experience running your own business. Examples of using metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions interest us.
- Creativity: Get creative in demonstrating your creativity.
- You understand the global telecommunications provider ecosystem.
- You understand the developer and know the tools and experience that developers crave.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top