Sr. Product Manager: Voice + Video SDKs
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Mobile SDK team. As a PM, you will be responsible for working on API design, planning & prioritizing sprints, defining the product roadmap and specifying new features and product enhancements. As a member of the Mobile SDK team, you'll be focused on empowering millions of software developers around the world with the real-time communications capabilities that enable them to reinvent the way we communicate.
About the job:
We're focused on giving software developers the world's best communications platform and development tools. You will need to work with engineering, product marketing, sales and customer support to bring new products to our customers, and support existing capabilities. You will own your products from both a technical and business perspective. The success of our products is in your hands.
Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship quality product in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to be able to work and communicate across the organization at all levels. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our internal engineers, designers and other product managers.
- Our customers are developers, and we are passionate about building products for them. You will need to engage with our developer community to understand how we can improve our products to increase functionality and unlock new uses.
- First-hand experience in building and shipping mobile apps and/or tools mobile development tools.
- You have 3+ years experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- You have experience writing code - for fun, college, or work.
- Experience building real-time voice, video, or messaging is a major plus, especially on mobile platforms.
- Familiarity with WebRTC or other real-time media stacks.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top