Sr. Product Manager, Account Security
- Flexible / Remote
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why, and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. Excellent communications leads to excellent digital engagement throughout a customer’s journey. To ensure that our customers and Twilio are able to provide that engagement, we must prevent fraud and unauthorized access. This requires providing industry-leading verification and authentication technology to help with user sign-up, sign-in, and access control to web and mobile apps. We are looking for a Product Management Leader that can help us continue to innovate and launch products and services that help us provide best in class customer identity systems. The ideal candidate has experience leading global product teams in developing, innovating and launching multiple products and features. You are comfortable partnering with engineering on roadmap development, articulating the story internally and externally, shaping a long-term product strategy and vision, and driving adoption and execution.
More specifically, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience..
- Experience leading multiple products including leading the development of products from concept to launch. lines.
- Experience communicating and presenting to different levels in the organization including executive teams.
- You are technically savvy and have a good understanding of APIs, designing APIs, and data.
- You are a problem solver, have an analytical mindset and have experience collaborating across teams to solve complex business challenges.
- You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing products/ services in the customer identity, fraud, user protection space preferred but not required.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the roadmap, product strategy, and release cadence for customer identity, verification and authentication platform products and services.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, drive the vision and strategy for the future and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build and mentor the product team that defines the next generation of verification and authentication products for enterprises across the globe
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- DON’T SETTLE: Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop and evangelize, internally and externally, industry-leading customer service experiences
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build diverse teams and seek out unique points of view to deliver products that reflect the global population and make communication more inclusive for all
The Account Security products by Twilio are used by millions of consumers and are integrated into thousands of large and small businesses, increasing the trust of their applications and interactions with consumers. In a world where data breaches and leaked information is rampant, Twilio’s Account Security products are at the forefront of enabling seamless security with customer experience. We need to understand the requirements of application developers and IT leaders to bring a high quality, secure and easy to use solution for their users. To do this we will need to continue to launch new products and support existing ones. You will get to own these products from both a technical and business perspective.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Account Security team plays an integral role in taking on the market to offer a safer gateway into our beloved applications and protecting our personal data. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
$146.240 - $201.080
Rest of Colorado:
$127.960 - $175.945
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Back to top