Sr. Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the team. As a PM, you will be responsible for working on API design, planning & prioritizing sprints, defining the product roadmap and spec'ing out new features and product enhancements.
About the job:
At Twilio developers are our customer and your mandate is to focus on their needs and bring the right product to market. To do this you will need to work with engineering, product marketing, sales and customer support to launch new products and support existing ones. You will own your products from both a technical and business perspective. The success of our products is in your hands.
Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship quality product in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to be able to work and communicate across the organization at all levels. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write functional specs, cut tickets, write copy and do whatever it takes to express your ideas to our internal engineers, designers and other product managers.
- Our customers are developers, and we are passionate about building products for them. You will need to engage with our developer community to understand how we can improve our products to increase functionality and unlock new uses.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
- You are a person who thrives in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity. You should have experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- You have experience writing code - for fun, college, or work - is a plus. We are looking for someone with a technical bent to communicate with our internal engineers and engineering management, as well as our engineering-focused customers.
- No experience in telecom is required. Do you love solving problems? That’s what we want.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top