Sr. Front-End Engineer
About the job:
You will define the interactions that developers both external and internal have with Twilio’s expanding Programmable Voice product and create new dashboards and analytics to convey user-critical information. The interfaces that you build will be relied upon by Twilio’s largest customers on a daily basis, and you will continually expand and refine the experience to meet our customers' changing needs.
- Develop and maintain the backbone of our web framework to support the Programmable Voice product line.
- Own your production infrastructure end-to-end. You’ll deploy your own code multiple times a week.
- Work directly with product and engineering management to define, architect, and build new customer-facing features. At Twilio, product roadmaps are a team sport.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
- Influence cross team initiatives and mentor junior engineers.
- 5+ years building and supporting mission critical user-facing systems with JS-based frameworks.
- Experience with large systems and complex code bases.
- Strong cross-team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with data visualization techniques.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior engineers.
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top