Sr Director Product Marketing - Twilio Flex
- Flexible / Remote
Because you belong at Twilio - Remote OR San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver or New York offices
The Who, What, Where and Why
Customer engagement is the next frontier for every ground-breaking brand. Contact centers are at a turning point; undergoing transformation from legacy based technology to cloud to provide a differentiated customer experience over any channel of interaction. We are looking for a Sr. Director to execute our contact center go-to-market efforts and evangelize Twilio Flex.
You are someone who has in-depth knowledge of developing and scaling go-to-market activities and crafting new market categories for software applications. You have three core attributes needed for this role - eye for business, creativity in communication, technical point-of-view. You’ve used metrics and analysis to drive informed business decisions. To demonstrate your technical aptitude, you are comfortable telling stories using code or keynote. You have an established voice in the cloud community and a well connected network of customer experience or IT executives. A background in the contact center industry is not a requirement, but is a bonus.
As the leader of Twilio Flex marketing team and a senior member of the product marketing team, your goal is to get businesses to adopt Flex by showcasing product features and innovative customer deployments, mapping Flex capabilities to customers' business needs. You will establish Twilio’s thought leadership as a contact center specialist at customer meetings, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media. You will work globally to deliver keynotes and workshops; develop adoption and acceleration strategies and deeply understand the personas and customer needs.
- Provide leadership, structure, and direction to a team of hardworking product marketers
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and develop top line customer narratives and compelling content and customer stories.
- Develop new marketing strategies to gain VP and C-level attention in contact center or customer service organizations.
- Work with Sales to encourage, empower and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate the best customer stories in the business.
- Produce high fidelity externally facing customer stories, webinars, data sheets, solution guides, and more for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry’s leading creative team.
- Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets.
- Work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to drive the business & product marketing strategy. Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Drive an amazing launch cycle at our events, including our flagship SIGNAL, that drives conversation forward.
- Work directly with major partners and customers, in a global context, to drive market share and awareness.
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content in the market.
- Connect with customers, sales teams, & partners to show them their future.
- Partner with corporate marketing to execute innovative online marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design.
- Create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of their initiatives
Twilio Flex is powered by every team within Twilio. This role is pivotal to Flex’s success by leading cross functional efforts across product, marketing and sales. This role will shape Twilio’s success in penetrating a $20B+ industry and building a balanced business.
Twilio is truly outstanding. We are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest weeks pursuing hard problems and crafting innovative ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our San Francisco office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers globally have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Back to top