Sr Director Global Demand Marketing
Twilio is looking for a Sr Director, Global Demand and Field Marketing who will own the definition, execution and optimization of our global field marketing and campaign activities and campaigns on all continents where Twilio has a field presence.
Today Twilio has tremendous momentum around the world. Developers and non-developers alike come to our platform to build next generation communication experiences that improve a business’ engagement with their customers. We’re looking for a leader of Global Field Marketing and Campaigns to take Demand Generation practice and activities to the next level and help us acquire audiences beyond Developers, in close collaboration with our global Sales team.
We’re looking for a talent-first, data-driven, systematic and collaborative leader who will manage and grow a global team on at least 4 continents.
Grow and lead the Regional Field, Partner and Campaign Marketing teams who will
- Develop results-oriented globally and regionally relevant programs that create demand for Twilio’s solutions and deliver actionable leads.
- Define and execute programs that bring the right content and messaging to the right audiences at the right time through the right channels.
- Manage industry leading marketing activities that increase lead generation and sales pipeline velocity: optimize and scale existing ones and innovate and test new approaches.
- Strike the right balance of digital and offline activities and optimize our resources across countries, channels and programs.
- Proactively partner with our regional sales and BDR teams to optimize campaigns, train them on messaging and swift customer-centric follow-up.
- Communicate program execution and lead performance results, including weekly reporting and presentations in quarterly business reviews.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and customer service.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Production of MQLs, SQLs, pipeline generated
- ROI and NPS of key programs
- NPS / Engagement of the global marketing team
- Track record of hiring, motivating and developing a global team and building strong processes
- Track record and excellence in global planning and program execution
- Experience and track record in tailoring messaging and content to local audiences and programs
- Proven ability to source and derive insights and recommendation from Salesforce data (including building reports, dashboards, structuring and delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly reports)
- Track record of working closely and collaboratively with Sales organization
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our digital spend and optimize our marketing mix
- Proven track record of defining and executing partner / channel marketing strategies
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top