Sr. Director, EMEA Marketing
Twilio is looking for a passionate, customer-first, and data-driven leader to lead Marketing in EMEA, in close partnership with our regional leader.
This leader will manage and grow a regional marketing team and will own the definition, execution and optimization of our regional demand generation, field and thought leadership marketing activities in region.
Today Twilio has tremendous momentum in the region. Developers and non-developers alike come to our platform to build next generation communication experiences that improve a business’ engagement with their customers. We’re looking for a leader who will accelerate our Demand Generation practice and activities to help us acquire audiences beyond Developers, in close collaboration with our regional Sales team and global Marketing teams.
Grow and lead the Regional Demand Generation and Field Marketing teams who will:
- Proactively partner with our regional Sales teams to define the regional GTM and marketing strategy
- Define and execute multi-channel programs that bring the right content and message to the right audiences at the right time through the right channels
- Develop results-oriented regionally-relevant programs that create demand for Twilio’s solutions, deliver actionable leads, and deliver value to our prospects and customers at various stages of the funnel
- Optimize and scale existing programs and innovate and test new approaches
- Strike the right balance of digital and offline activities and optimize our resources across countries, channels and programs
- Communicate program execution and performance results, including weekly reporting and presentations in quarterly business reviews to the regional and global leadership
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, entrepreneurship, and customer service
Represent Twilio Marketing and Twilio in the region and represent the region at Twilio:
- Collaborate with PR/AR to create regional programs that create awareness and preference for Twilio’s solutions
- Inform the global Marketing and Demand Marketing strategy with regional insights, results and best practices
- Develop new programs and practices in region for other regions to adopt
Key Performance Indicators:
- Production of MQLs, SQLs, pipeline generated
- ROI and NPS of key programs
- NPS / Engagement of the regional marketing team
- Brand awareness and preference in the region
- Track record of hiring, motivating and developing a regional team and building efficient processes
- Proven ability to define strategic marketing plans as well as overseeing details of execution
- Track record of excellence in regional planning and program execution, both online and offline
- Desire and ability to be hands on and execute programs on her / his own
- Experience and track record in tailoring messaging and content to local audiences and programs
- Proven ability to source and derive insights and recommendation from Salesforce data (including building reports, dashboards, structuring and delivering weekly, monthly and quarterly reports)
- Track record of working closely and collaboratively with Sales organization
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our digital spend and optimize our marketing mix
Twilio’s mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top