Snr. Enterprise Account Executive
If you have used Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, or Netflix, you have probably used Twilio. Twilio is a NYSE-listed company that powers communications for over 30,000 businesses around the world as a developer platform for communications. Software teams use Twilio APIs to add capabilities like voice, video, and messaging to their applications. This enables businesses to provide the right communications experience for their customers. Behind Twilio APIs is a Super Network, a software layer that connects and optimizes communications networks around the world. This is what allows end users to reliably call and message anyone anywhere. Programmable communications has become more crucial than ever to the success of businesses today. We are looking for highly capable, dynamic and experienced individuals to grow our business in our Nordic region.
About the Job
This role will be hunting and selling into ASX-listed/G2000 enterprise businesses in the Nordic territory. To be successful you will have min 8 years experience in IaaS / Enterprise Cloud sales, selling to the C suite, and technical teams and a successful track record of winning new customers. This role will possess a solid network of contacts within Enterprises, Corporate IT, Retail, Digital & Online marketplaces in the territory. The successful candidate will articulate what is needed for Twilio to win and capture extensive market share in the Nordic territory and will be supported by our regional operations hubs and platform services based in our global offices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Hunt and sell to major Enterprises, Corporate IT, Retail, Digital & Online marketplaces and propose suitable cloud communications solutions that specifically deliver to the business outcomes.
- Promote and sell Twilio’s suite of products including; Voice & Video, Messaging, Authentication and Connected Devices across use cases in Access Security, Call & Text Marketing, Collaboration, Commerce Communications and Contact Centers.
- Strong understanding of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.)
- Proven ability in building business cases around complex cloud solutions for C level managers.
- Proven solution selling performance in a new business development and ability to manage a strong sales pipeline and proficient with SFDC reporting cadence.
- Partner closely with business leaders across Twilio to identify and prioritize the company’s biggest challenges within the territory.
- Weekly sales reporting to your regional and global colleagues and respective business owners.
- Excellent presentation skills - both oral and written.
- To be successful you will have positive energy, outstanding communication and influencing skills, gravitas, excellent relationship development skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly collaborative, with experience owning revenue accountability and growth.
- Thinks critically and objectively; has excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make quick decisions based on business demands.
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Passionate about software solutions with prior experience in IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) and cloud solutions (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware etc.) and solving technical problems for customers.
- Experience with high-growth technology company demands.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other related fields are typically required.
- Must have a minimum of five to eight years selling at national capacity preferably in a IaaS or Enterprise Software / Cloud industry.
- You have a real charisma, unstoppable energy and a "can do" work style that inspires and motivates your team to new levels
- Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. Demonstrated experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Thrives in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Detail oriented, analytical and skilled at Salesforce reporting.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top