Senior Product Manager, Growth
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is fueling the future of communications, a vision that attracts thousands of developers to sign up for Twilio every day. It’s up to the Growth team, and this role in particular, to deliver an amazing experience from signup to launch. To do so, we instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and build innovative products & features to speed developers toward their goals. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help millions of users experience the magic of Twilio.
We want every developer to try us, love us, and tell their friends. We want to put Twilio in every developer’s toolbelt, extending their preference for us over competitors. We measure the number of developers who sign up and number of projects they build & launch. Working directly with a team of at 6+ engineers, this leader will have access to analysts, UX designers, a sophisticated experimentation platform, and an army of product managers with whom we collaborate. Together, we’re building one of the most-loved developer brands in the world.
As the Senior Product Manager, Growth you will:
- Identify big ideas that move the needle on signups, launches, and active users.
- Optimize user flows for signup, trial, onboarding, and support.
- Plan and execute sprints, maintaining a roadmap and shipping impactful changes.
- Use MVPs and experiments to learn quickly and make data-driven decisions.
- Synthesize a deep understanding of user needs with instrumentation and user research.
- Communicate and foster alignment for the growth strategy across the company.
- Collaborate with our Developer Education team to improve and surface documentation and tutorials.
Are you passionate about software design, developer tools, and using data to guide innovation and have the following experience:
- BS/BA in Economics, Math, Engineering, CS, or a quantitative field
- 8+ years experience building software as a product manager, founder, engineer, or designer
- Sufficient familiarity with programming, APIs and frameworks to understand how customers work create with Twilio
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- An entrepreneurial mindset, ready to assemble and lead cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to foster alignment and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to distill key takeaways quickly.
Regarding culture, we seek people who demonstrate our values, enjoy challenging problems, empower others to thrive, “draw the owl”, and adapt their playbook when necessary.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top