Senior Product Manager - Flex
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a talented and experienced product leader. You would set the vision and guide the development for a team at the heart of Twilio’s business. This team owns, builds, and operates the back-end services that power Twilio Flex - the first fully programmable cloud contact center platform.
Twilio is looking for a product manager with a demonstrated track record of setting vision and delivering on our customers needs.
- You have demonstrated success in product management for both small and large organizations
- You are a self-starter who can bring structure and organization to the variety of complex customer problems.
- You represent your customers’ perspectives. You plan for how they will be impacted by the services you build, and you always work to enable their success.
- You prioritize delivery, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience
- You have a technical background and experience of writing code or delivering software projects - for fun, college, or work - and so have the technical bent to work with engineers and engineering-focused customers and appreciate the realities of building and managing complex software services at scale
- You distill complex and ambiguous situations into actionable plans for your team
As a Product Manager for Twilio Flex, you will:
- Work with multiple customers and stakeholders to bring clarity to their challenges and needs.
- Work closely with the engineering teams, prioritize their work and make sure that we deliver on our BU and Corporate goals.
- Drive high quality decisions on how your Flex Backend engineering teams should focus their time to give customers fantastic products and services.
- Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
- Have great communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Participate in technical discussions with the engineering teams whereby your goal is to make sure we deliver a great product.
Twilo Flex lies at the heart of the Twilio’s strategic priorities. In this role you would influence Twilio’s newest and fastest growing product. You would be a visible leader and would work closely with teams at every layer of the company. Your success would deliver great customer experiences at major brands around the world (Twilio’s customers), and you would enable them to deliver better services to their customers.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our beautiful and well designed office at Veerenni 24 in Tallinn. Travel to the San Francisco based headquarters and our offices in Prague (Czech Republic) and London, UK is something that you should be able to accommodate as well. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, Prague and Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top