Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
The Senior Manager of Marketing Operations will play a critical role in leading the automate of marketing campaigns across multiple systems at global scale. This candidate will have the opportunity to use and evaluate number of tools that will help us drive best in class workflows and process that enable marketing teams to achieve our aggressive goals.
- Lead Marketing Operations team to build, optimize and standardize Eloqua workflows and other marketing systems and operational best practices across organization (including processing improvements, system documentation and training, system usage auditing)
- Work with cross functional teams to get feedback and source requirements for new systems and tools to enable the variety of campaigns they need to execute
- Architect and manage automation systems including data normalization and scoring engines
- Own and document the marketing technology roadmap for all of Twilio and work with teams both inside and outside of marketing to ensure we are able to implement new tools and systems
- Support the tools, systems and processes that keep the marketing technology stack running and provide support to repair and replace tools when issues arise.
- 4+ years of digital marketing and operation experience
- Highly proficient in CRM and marketing automation system
- Expert when it comes to all things Eloqua
- Experience implementing and architecting new technologies within the marketing stack
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems.
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to business partners.
- A high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand.
- A willingness to learn new technologies on the job.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up environment.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top