Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Manager, GTM BI & Analytics with a proven track record of managing a team that delivers innovative and insightful Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions. As a leader incubating the Center of Excellence in India for our GTM Strategy & Analytics team you will hire and develop a team that will expand the use of our business intelligence platforms and the underlying data infrastructure supporting them, integrate insights from data across Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) and interfacing other domains like, Product, and Finance, to develop new reporting and analytics capabilities. This team will also support some operational work for our business partners supporting Region Sales leaders esp. in EMEA and APJ timezones. This role reports to the Director of Sales Strategy & Analytics and will be based in Bengaluru.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic, has a demonstrated track record of data analytics, and experience leading growing teams supporting multinational stakeholders.
- 12+ years of experience, preferably in business analytics, reporting and statistics
- 4+ years of experience leading teams of at least 10 people and mentoring them
- Bi and reporting experience across the different stages of data ingestion, preparation, experimentation, development, and end user adoption.
- Understanding of analytics from descriptive to predictive analytics like Machine Learning.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL, Excel/Google Sheets, BI reporting tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) and one coding language (Python, R, Java etc.)
- Track record of executing with high attention to detail and dedication to quality in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to shift directions quickly when priorities change, think through problems to come up with innovative solutions to deliver against tight deadlines
- Preferable- experience in Robotics Process Automation
You will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD & BE AN OWNER: Become intimately familiar with the business, lead the team to distill and deliver critical business insights for GTM executives, and influence teammates and executives with your findings.
- DRAW THE OWL: Incubate and launch new reporting and analytics solutions to complex business problems to meet business partner needs- both stated and unstated.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead, mentor, and grow our BI & Reporting, and Operational Analytics teams in India.
- BE INCLUSIVE & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself and your team in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
The Go-to-Market Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's growth success. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to develop and execute the sales strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience! We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our RMZ Ecoworld office in Bangalore. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, daily catered breakfast and lunch and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.