Senior Director of Product Management - Growth Services (Flex GTM)
- San Francisco, CA
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead a team of product managers responsible for go-to-market and outbound functions for Flex. This team will be responsible for building growth strategy for Flex to offer new capabilities and features for expansion into new segments, markets, and new offers. Team will also have PMs focused on forward looking capability incubation work and new offers and pricing.
We are looking for a Senior Product Leader. The ideal candidate has:
- 15+ years total PM experience, w/ minimum 5 years managing large PM teams in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations leading concept-to-launch strategy of a solution.
- Experience leading a data-driven approach to PM decision-making.
- Worked closely with GTM teams and communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, Pricing Strategy, experience in managing enterprise customer expectations.
- Ability to build and mentor a growing PM team
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
As the PM leader responsible for Twilio Flex platform , you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the product GTM and distribution strategy for Flex including new offers, new segments, and new product incubation.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, humbly learn about customer use-cases to drive the vision and strategy for the future of Flex platform services..
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build, mentor, and nurture a growing product team.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- DON’T SETTLE: Partner and align with Flex PM leaders, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop and evangelize, internally and externally,
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally and every month, billions of voice and video calls are made and billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers and businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful and much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy and security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform and we’re able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilio’s customers remain compliant and have the most engaged and relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy and help take Twilio to the next level.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco, CA. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top