Revenue Analytics Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
As the Revenue Analytics Manager for Sales Strategy & Analytics, you have a demonstrated track record of excellence in overseeing and conducting analysis, managing transformational projects, influencing executives, and cross-functional teamwork. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at complex and structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can rapidly and intimately develop command of customer motivations and business trends that drive revenue.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted business partner to Sales and Go-To-Market leadership, and play a critical role in scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Excel, SQL, Tableau, Salesforce.
- Has 5+ years relevant experience in FP&A, biz ops, revenue strategy, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Above all, you live Twilio’s Values.
At Twilio, our Sales Account Executives manage our steady-state customer relationships and have quota responsibility for revenue growth. As Revenue Analytics Manager for Sales Strategy & Analytics you will live the Twilio Magic values through this role:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of real-time revenue trends (including forecasted revenue realization) and the business drivers behind them.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as a business partner to Twilio’s global sales leaders, managers, and account executives to drive awareness, understanding, and action plans to grow revenue.
- BE BOLD: Recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights your team generates.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set revenue quotas for Sales.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage the development of new revenue dashboards in Tableau and Salesforce. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You’ll need to communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top