Project Manager (Contract)
We are seeking a Project Manager who will primarily project manage the development and implementation of Workday. Must possess strong business acumen and drive for seamless Operations, Strategy, and Efficiency. This is a contract-to-hire role.
- Partner with VP, Global Total Rewards HRIS Team Members to manage the development and execution of project team strategy and to optimize team effectiveness in achieving project objectives in alignment with budget and timeline.
- Establish and maintain functionally integrated project schedules to enable accurate project, financial and portfolio analyses and ensure accurate inputs are provided into business planning processes; Ensures alignment with project sub-teams and functional partners.
- Oversees and prepares project team budget including resources and costs collaborating with Finance and other cross-functional departments. Identifying project risks and help remove any barriers that might prevent successful project.
- Ensure project team activities and decisions are clearly communicated, documented and archived, act as a primary contact for project all team related information. Clear communication, meetings are structured and prepared with team and time in mind.
- Facilitate project team meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies, recommends, and manages the implementation of process and other improvements; whether pertinent to departmental and/or corporate.
- Supports sub-teams as needed.
- Advanced degree in science is desired (e.g. MS, PhD, MBA) or commensurate experience.
- Black belt Six Sigma project management certification, Agile project management certification, or Scrum master project management certification, preferred.
- 2+ or more years multi-disciplinary experience in the technology industry with 4 - 8 years direct project management in technology applications.
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools, and methodology.
- Outstanding knowledge of overall software application and implementation and development process relevant to technology organizations.
- Financial acumen; capable of planning and oversight of project budgets and product valuations and an understanding of portfolio management concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with customers and key stakeholders, good conflict management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way.
- Demonstrate ability to translate strategy into action; strong influence, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of good decision making and exercising sound judgment.
- Results and detail-oriented; self-motivated.
- Proven experience using Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources.
- Working knowledge/understanding of best-practice alliance/collaboration management principles and concepts, techniques and tools.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top