Product Management Intern (Summer 2017)
This is a Product Management internship for the Summer of 2017. You will be working in a rapidly evolving and fast-paced environment, with a team that is designing the future of cloud communications by empowering businesses across the globe with a set of simple, yet powerful real time communications APIs. We need MBA interns who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and who have a strong will to get things done.
About the job:
This is a hands-on internship responsible for an important product area within the Voice or Messaging product lines. You will be responsible for developing a product growth strategy including a comprehensive analysis of customers, competitive landscape, product opportunities, and technical challenges. Additionally, you will be embedded with the day-to-day activities of the team and responsible for taking features from concept to market working closely with engineering and customers.
The primary role of a Product Manager manager at Twilio is to build products on behalf of customers. A PM is the business owner of the product. During your internship, you’ll be partnered with engineering and working cross-functionally with all areas of the company including: sales, marketing, support, finance, and operations to identify product opportunities and take them to market.
- Must be a first-year student in a two year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program.
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship beginning in May or June 2017.
- 3+ years of work experience prior to your MBA.
- Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and work well with cross functional teams.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excitement for platform products and passion for empowering others.
- A hungry entrepreneurial and “can do” spirit and insatiable will to get stuff done.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is publicly held and based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top