Principal, Product Manager (L5) - Flex: Data Pipeline
- Denver, CO
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a product leader who will lead the strategy and execution for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
We are looking for a Principal, Product Manager who lives the Twilio Magic . The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of total PM experience in an agile, cloud, continuous delivery environment.
- Data Pipeline and/or Platform experience
- Proven success in product management for both small and large organizations.
- Is a strong business owner, comfortable sharing their vision with senior leadership, but also working closely with engineering teams to dive deep into details to make ideas into reality.
- Strong understanding of what it means to own/operate cloud services, especially developer platforms.
- Worked closely with developers and communicated on that level.
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market, experience managing enterprise customer expectations
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
As a Principal, Product Manager in Twilio Flex platform services team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own the long-term product vision for key platform services including Identity and Access Management
- BE BOLD: Discover opportunities and solutions by gathering feedback from customers and prospects, iterating on customer experience mocks and UI wireframes, whiteboarding technical implementations
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work with your team to evolve existing services and define new ones, prioritize their features, and craft their user experience.
- DRAW THE OWL: Represent your product roadmap and business metrics to Twilio’s technology executives, customers, and to product teams across the company
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Engage with our largest customers, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver, CO office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role hired in Colorado.
Rest of Colorado:
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
$65 per month work-from-home stipend
Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Back to top