Office Operations Coordinator
Burning Imperative - "Passionately partner with all Twilians, to create a unique, values driven workplace experience, that is safe, fun, creative, and authentic." We're looking for someone who will play a key role in site operations, project execution support and comms in order to properly support the employees, other experience team members and real estate lead.
- Work cooperatively and jointly with internal departments, facility manager and external (vendors) contacts to provide quality customer service to staff.
- Work closely with the SF Facility Manager to ensure San Francisco’s site plan includes an “Operations" sub-plan that covers the following areas and is aligned with the global framework/strategy.
- Proactively manage contracts in accordance with contract management best practice.
- Coordinate contractors and suppliers carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, ensuring continuity of operation.
- Create, review and approve relevant PO’s & invoices.
- Responsible for helping to manage safety in the San Francisco office.
- Partner with the Director of real estate for more real estate strategy specific projects.
- 2-3 years experience in the technology industry with Facilities, customer service and events experience
- Top-notch interpersonal skills; able to get along with any type of person
- Very strong writing communication skills, including blogging, document creation and email skills
- A team player able to work with others towards a common goal
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Management experience and/or management potential
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain at ease in chaotic situations
- Flexible; can roll with the punches and keep a smile on your face
- Flexible schedule (not a typical 9-5 job!)Strong follow-through & attention to detail
- Creative thinker; "ideas" person always looking for the next best thing!
- Social media savvy
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Easily adaptable to last minute changes & requests
- Perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over multiple contractors
- Great communication skills
- Ability to seek and hear customer/staff needs and wants
- Forward thinking–able to see a problem before it arises and come up with creative solutions
- Widely connected in the tech world; able to network with other
- experience-related positions around the city
- Excited about technology and using new products to improve
- Prior knowledge on collaboration and/or Atlassian products
- Budget setting and management experience
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top