Marketing Manager, APAC (CONTRACT)
Twilio is the leading cloud communications platform for sms, voice, and video. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications.
About the job:
You will be playing a key role in supporting the APAC Marketing Director to develop Twilio’s marketing strategy and driving growth across Australia, Singapore, Southeast Asia and Hong Kong. You have a defined role, but in true startup style where the working environment is ultra dynamic. You will need to be a self-starter that thrives in a very fast paced environment, willing to roll up your sleeves, and regularly work outside of your comfort zone. As a regional marketing manager, you have your finger on the pulse on where to find new prospects, and how best to position Twilio in the market.
You will be working across multiple Twilio teams including the broader global marketing team in San Francisco Headquarter, APAC sales team, PR, and Developer Evangelism.
*This is a 12 month contract role with the opportunity to become full time.
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy for APAC’s key countries to attract new customers and nurture existing customers.
- Implement and measure multi-channel Demand Generation & Nurture campaigns including all aspects of messaging, outreach, digital media, webinars, and events.
- Communicate and work closely with Sales team on outbound marketing activities to drive leads.
- Collaborate with global content marketing team to localize contents for APAC.
- Effectively manage vendors and marketing budget across the region.
- Involvement in APAC PR activities, coordinating locally & globally with internal teams and agencies.
- At least 7 - 10 years hands-on marketing experience in the technology sector or a startup environment.
- Demand Generation & nurture campaign creation, execution and measurement experience.
- Marketing funnel analysis. Comfortable using data to make recommendations and measure results.
- Ability to think strategically as well as be a “doer”.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- You're a team player but can also work independently, make decisions and are not afraid to work without a safety net
- You get technology. Our customers are developers and Project Managers who often speak in jargon, and you can grok what they’re saying.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Regional/Global geographical work experience is an advantage.
- You’ve built a Twilio app and can demo it to us.
- You've applied analytics to areas that didn't have any.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Previous experience as a technical product manager or other role where both technical and social skills are required.
- A degree from a competitive University in Marketing or focused on writing: software or words - either's good.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top