Manager, Marketing Business Operations
We are challenging the status-quo in a $3 trillion market. Every day, Twilio helps developers migrate communications from its legacy in hardware to its future in flexible, integrated software. To fuel and accelerate our rapid growth, we are looking for a Manager, Marketing Business Operations. This person will partner with senior leaders and the broader cross-functional team to drive day-to-day operations, and help set strategy for our global Marketing organization as a whole.
About the job:
In this high-visibility role, this person will be a key business partner to senior members of the team. This person will own a wide range of strategic and operational responsibilities including business planning of teams and initiatives, modeling and operational performance management.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in quantitative analysis, with the ability to communicate their insights in a way that compels people to action. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with Marketing organizations in the B2B or B2C software space. Finally, the ideal candidate will be passionate about technology in general, and specifically Twilio. The position is based in our San Francisco headquarters.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities.
- Deliver strategic projects that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives.
- Manage our operational dashboards to monitor business performance and to continually analyze business drivers.
- Manage our operational cadence as a global team through our quarterly business reviews, planning and meeting sequence.
- 4- 6 years of experience at a management consulting firm, technology-focused investment bank, private-equity or growth investment firm, or relevant operating experience in enterprise software, SaaS, or consumer internet.
- Experience working with executive-level staff.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field.
- Experience with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint.
- MBA from a highly-ranked university.
- Deeply analytical with ability to uncover hidden insights.
- Structured thinker who can leverage & create frameworks to guide analysis.
- Strong presentation creation, iteration & delivery.
- Highly productive with a keen sense of ownership.
- High-energy, team-first attitude, with ability to multi-task across several priorities.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top