About the job:
As an Invoice Analyst you will play an important role at Twilio. You will be responsible for ensuring that we are accurately invoiced for our telecommunications costs. You will need to learn (or know) the more technical aspects of telecommunications and be able to effectively solve problems. The Invoice Analyst will work in a dynamic cross-functional environment, coordinating with several teams within Twilio.
- Audit all Telecom related Invoices.
- Work closely with your colleagues in Carrier Operations, Carrier Relations, Finance, and Business Intelligence to ensure all invoices are accurately reconciled every month.
- Identify discrepancies and manage disputes with Twilio’s carrier partners from opening to resolving.
- Assist in implementation of process improvements.
- Perform audits of voice records.
- Maintain and own system processes for reconciliation (Telarix).
- Provide analytical support of carrier invoices vs internal data.
- Create metrics and processes aimed at reducing reconciliation differences.
- You have an analytical mindset, and are comfortable with metrics-driven pressures.
- You're a process-savvy “people” person who learns fast and thinks on your feet.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Teamwork is an integral part of who you are.
- Your colleagues believe in your commitment to building a culture of continuous operational improvements.
- You're thorough, organized and process-oriented to the extreme.
- You’re an expert at prioritizing and executing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You hit the ground running; you quickly learn and master every aspect of complicated systems.
- You have experience working on high-end products and services and know how to reduce the stress of Customers regarding their high-dollar, business-critical investments.
- Understand the nuances of routing to maximize quality and cost.
- You have advanced experience with MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP).
- You have 2 years of professional work experience.
- Previous Telecom experience.
- Invoice reconciliation experience.
- Previously used Telarix systems.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top