International Channel Manager - Authy
Twilio is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud communications software market. We are seeking an International Alliances Director for our Authy service to execute regional business development initiatives in EMEA and APAC to drive relevance, reach and revenue for our platform.
About the job:
The International Channel Director role is a critical position that will help Twilio build a large ecosystem of channel and implementation partners for the Authy Service. This person will help refine Twilio's regional business development plan working closely with the Authy leadership, marketing and regional sales. With the plan defined, this individual will identify and secure key relationships with identified partners that include negotiating, executing and managing the relationships and results in region.
- Use a systematic approach to qualify and establish relationships with regional partners including understanding their business, key decision-makers, organizational structure, technology solutions, roadmaps and go-to-market focus.
- Maintain pipeline of new partnership opportunities designed to drive reach and revenue for our platform.
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, enable and manage partnerships that will drive adoption, revenue, and customer acquisition.
- Maintain active relationships with Twilio’s key partners reinforcing our leadership position in the market, proactively addressing business issues and identifying ways to maximize value for both parties.
- Drive post-close plans for success through joint development of plans and on-going review of results.
- Manage flow of opportunities to appropriate regional sales representative and follow up to ensure successful execution and assist to resolve issues.
- Expand relationships with existing partners by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies.
- Participate in regional and partner forecasting calls track relevant metrics of success and regularly report to regional sales and Authy leadership team on progress, results and challenges.
- 8-10 years of experience working in technology in a business development or product management capacity at a market leading company.
- Strong preference for prior experience in technical sales or sales engineering.
- Ability to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally.
- Extensive experience formulating a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
- Technical ability to understand software and recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, and engage with product managers.
- Extensive industry contacts and ability to navigate technology landscape; must be wired to be the face of Twilio in the technology community and beyond.
- Technically savvy, experienced with the authentication, IdM, cloud, APIs, enterprise software, devices and mobility.
- Proven experience starting from scratch to develop, negotiate and structuring complex deals.
- Great at execution: results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter.
- Fun to work with, excellent at teamwork and cross group collaboration.
- Creative, critical and solution-first thinker with client service mentality.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with an ability to speak effectively to business development leaders, executives, product managers and engineers.
- Can handle multiple projects and priorities in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Dublin, Ireland or London, UK preferred though EU considered.
User identity is core to secure communications, and businesses need a simple and more cost-effective way to validate user identity. Together, Authy and Twilio will address the growing need for stronger authentication methods in an increasingly connected world. Passwords aren't enough anymore. No other security company has gone as far as Authy to provide a secure yet simple user experience. That's why now, as part of the Twilio family, Authy helps more than 1 million people to protect their most important accounts.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Back to top