Inside Sales Representative - Emerging Business
We are looking for motivated sales executives who possess a go-getter attitude and who want to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
About the job:
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product and a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You'll be working with emerging and small sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilio’s communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, and mid-sized commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 2 years+ of technology sales experience with a track record of overachievement against quota.
- We get many qualified prospects every day from organizations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently grow pipeline by processes and continuing to qualify inbound opportunities.
- Manage and maintain data quality for large volumes of opportunities within Salesforce.com
- Provide on-boarding support and customer service to new and existing clients large and small.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 2 years.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top