Growth Operations Specialist
Twilio is looking to hire a Growth Operations Specialist with a strong combination of campaign optimization expertise, A/B testing and CMS knowledge to own, operate and lead our growth marketing platforms.
About the job:
Our ideal candidate is an analytical and operational thinker, naturally curious and is an expert in getting the most out of marketing and growth platforms to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns. You should also be interested in building a solid growth infrastructure for our new campaigns, landing page optimization and structured testing plans
And - beyond managing tools and processes - the ideal candidate is someone who thinks creatively and is interested in contributing marketing expertise to every project. You will also maintain responsibility for marketing campaign enablement and campaign performance reporting.
This individual will be essential to the success of our demand generation and growth programs.
- Manage internal stakeholders in execution of marketing campaigns set-up within the department’s CMS.
- Develop test plan, methodology and reporting infrastructure for new campaigns and landing pages.
- Create a process to intake campaign requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the development and implementation of key demand creation, website optimization and A/B testing frameworks.
- Work with the marketing teams and various business groups within Twilio to implement website content best practices and uphold related standards.
- Recommend new systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization.
- Coordinate with brand, design and web teams to ensure successful system and process integration with other departments.
- 2+ years of managing data driven campaigns.
- Ability to research and implement innovative tools into current campaigns to optimize overall performance.
- Good understanding of overall marketing ecosystem and how various marketing activities work to drive brand awareness and drive demand.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and across departmental teams.
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills to measure objectives, needs, and timelines.
- Good understanding of how a content management system works.
- Ability to create a testing framework across multi-channel digital campaigns.
- Strong strategic, analytical, project management and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Good analytical mindset, ability to understand and digest complex programs, systems, and objectives.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and see them through from inception to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top