Burning Imperative - "Passionately partner with all Twilians, to create a unique, values driven workplace experience, that is safe, fun, creative, and authentic. We aim to make Twilio one of the worlds best places to work." We're looking for someone who can contribute to creating a customer focused environment consistent with Twilio values; as well as work cooperatively and jointly with internal (departments), guests and external (vendors) contacts to provide quality customer service to staff and guests.
- Responsible for planning & managing Facility Management in the office.
- Reception / Visitor management.
- Liaise with owners and building managers as required.
- Repairs and maintenance - coordinate contractors and suppliers carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, ensuring continuity of operation.
- Proactively manage contracts in accordance with contract management best practice.
- Contribute to creating a customer focused environment consistent with Twilio values and the Facilities team’s guiding principles.
- Work closely with the Director of Global Real Estate to ensure that Mountain View’s “Facilities site plan” includes an “Facilities Operations” sub-plan that covers the following areas and is aligned with the global framework/strategy.
- Shipping, Receiving, Mail & couriersSecurity/Access cards.
- Assist to prepare and manage capital and operating budgets in line with business objectives and financial goals.
- 3-5 years Facilities in the customer service, office management and/or event industry with some Real Estate or Facilities.
- Top-notch interpersonal skills; able to get along with any type of person.
- Very strong writing and blogging skills.
- A team player able to work with others towards a common goal.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong ability to multi-task and remain at ease in chaotic situations.
- Flexible; can roll with the punches and keep a smile on your face.
- Strong follow-through & attention to detail.
- Creative thinker; "ideas" person always looking for the next best thing!
- Social media savvy.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Easily adaptable to last minute changes & requests.
- Flexible schedule (not a typical 9-5 job!)
- Ability to remain flexible in approach to role.
- Perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over multiple contractors.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to seek and hear customer/staff needs and wants.
- Forward thinking–able to see a problem before it arises and come up with creative solutions.
- Widely connected in the tech world; able to network with other.
- experience-related positions around the city.
- Excited about technology and using new products to improve.
- Prior knowledge on collaboration and/or Atlassian products.
- Budget setting and management experience.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top