Executive Assistant to the CTSO
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an Executive Assistant with a demonstrated track record of executing on their executive's priorities. We seek someone who has:
- 5+ years of Executive support
- Demonstrated integrity while handling confidential information. Must be able to handle sensitive information with absolute discretion.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- Mac and Google Docs proficiency preferred, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs and Sheets skills. Apple Keynote experience a plus.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar.
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers.
- Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of the CTSO (Chief Trust and Security Officer) including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Partner cross-functionally to manage Security team expense and travel approvals.
- Manage the completion of Security team deliverables, via internal communications and distribution of deliverables calendars. Assist in scheduling any prep meetings needed for task completion.
- Project manage ongoing initiatives via meeting management, document organization, and both email and in-person follow ups. Partner with cross functional leaders to ensure successful project completion.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics, agendas and content for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite), including weekly and monthly Dept meetings
- Organize visits for external guests. Act as the face of the company and ensure guests are treated with the utmost hospitality.
- Organize Quarterly offsites, happy hours and team building events for the Trust and Security organization and brainstorm new initiatives to improve upon employee moral.
- Manage the organization of Box and Google Docs used to house internal documentation.
- Prepare timely and accurate expense reports.
- Handle special projects as required or requested.
The CTSO and his team play a critical role in realization of the Company’s priorities and initiatives. In order to operate effectively you would help prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives. By ensuring no detail goes unnoticed and no task falls through the crack, you will help ensure Twilio’s continued growth.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 375 Beale Street in San Francisco. You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top