Executive Assistant to the CEO
Twilio is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. Your role will be to partner with the CEO to manage his schedule and logistics, assist with communications, and help prioritize time among many conflicting priorities. Your ability to exercise both great judgement and discretion is key.
About the job:
The person in this role requires superior organizational skills, keen attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to juggle multiple high priority requests, all while interfacing professionally with people inside and outside the company. A critical part of this role is to understand the Company’s and CEO’s priorities to prioritize time and attention amid multiple competing initiatives.
- Complete a variety of everyday tasks under the direction of CEO including, but not limited to, managing complex and busy calendars, booking travel, and being a general deputy of time.
- Partner with the CEO to understand his priorities.
- Meeting prep through various avenues including research.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences, and special events (onsite & offsite).
- Full-service visitor management, including anticipating all needs and last-minute scheduling changes.
- Manage direct customer contacts to the CEO, ensure any issues are resolved and the outcome and post mortem is reported back to the CEO.
- Work closely with members of our Executive Team and the Executive Business Partners.
- Serve as a leader and mentor to other Administrative Business Partners.
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel arrangements and logistics.
- Prepare timely and accurate weekly expense reports.
- Handle special projects as required or requested.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Passion and energy level to support the pace of executive and the business.
- High attention to detail and consistent follow up.
- 7+ years experience directly supporting C-Level executives, preferably experience working with a CEO/COO at a public company.
- Must be available beyond normal office hours if needed.
- Mac and Google Docs proficiency preferred, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs and Sheets skills. Apple Keynote experience a plus.
- Experience scheduling in Google Calendar.
- Interest and ability to learn about Twilio’s business and customers.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Strong verbal, written, customer service and excellent organizational skills a must.
- Demonstrated integrity while handling confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top