Enterprise Sales Manager - Singapore / Hong Kong
Enterprise Sales Manager - APAC
Location: Singapore & Hong Kong
If you have used Uber, DriveNow, Airbnb , or Netflix, you have probably used Twilio. Twilio is a NYSE-listed company that powers communications for over 40,000 businesses around the world as a developer platform for communications. Software teams use Twilio APIs to add capabilities like voice, video, and messaging into their applications. Twilio is the leader in communications platform globally and in a recent Market Trends report, Gartner projected that by 2020, 30% of enterprises will embed communications into digital processes using APIs and modules from cPaaS vendors. This is a fast moving industry and we are looking for equally passionate, proven and motivated Enterprise Sales Managers who are looking to grow their career with us. This is a quota-carrying role where you'll be responsible for acquiring net new Enterprise logos in Asia Pacific and find new ways for them to build innovative and seamless customer engagement for the future.
The right person for this role is a go-getter, who wants to develop and identify new revenue opportunities with new enterprise logos and within our major Accounts. You should feel comfortable with selling a platform or SaaS, but if you have experience with Contact Centers, Messaging, Call Tracking and other communication solutions even better! We need someone who is strong in being both a player/coach, managing weekly forecasting, and can support fiscal planning and revenue tracking for all major accounts in the region.
About the job:
- Possess a strong network of Enterprise logo customers from which you can build net new Enterprise logo adoption and new business growth for Twilio. Territory responsibility across the Asia Pacific region with primary focus in North Asia & South East Asia.
- You will achieve high sales targets and goals with great attitude and motivation.
- You will establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive continued value of Twilio’s products and services.
- You will work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals. Ensuring you are aware of all competitive activities within accounts and work with the customer success team to prevent attrition.
- Establish thorough understanding of your target named account's business strategy and growth plans. Develop, lead and execute Twilio sales strategies aligned to your customer’s communication workflow and business outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders - business owners and C-level sponsors within these Enterprises (CIOs, CTOs, CFOs, CDOs etc) to socialise Twilio’s platform capabilities and understand / uncover scenarios where Twilio can help solve the customer’s omni channel communication needs.
- Establish and expand visibility and on-site Twilio presence at these Enterprises to build relationships across the company, including regular engagement to provide product roadmap/innovation sessions, support, current issues, and current and future business opportunities.
- Leverage cross functional teams (Twilio Sales Specialists, Partners/Alliances, Customer Success Managers, Support, Product and Executive leadership) to build and execute account plans and strategies for each target account.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for reference and advocacy.
- Proactively gather, analyze and leverage data on customer changes, industry trends and competitive dynamics to influence how these customers can use Twilio to drive maximum value for their businesses.
- Develop, lead and deliver effective sales strategies to identify, negotiate and close large deals.
- Leverage all sales automation, funnel management and prospecting tools to accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through use of our CRM.
- Proven track record negotiating and closing complex Enterprise agreements and understands the process well. Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers within a large Enterprise environment.
- Min 10-15 years proven success in B2B technology solution sales to Enterprises.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, Engineering or any other related fields required.
- Strong track record of consistent QoQ quota over-attainment.
- Experience with cloud computing business models and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust. Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API and cloud communications industry knowledge is a plus point.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
- Experience with value-based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to listen first and add value to conversations.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Spoken and written skills in English, Japanese / Mandarin is advantageous.
- Willing to travel 50-70% of the time.
How to Apply:
- Kindly include a cover letter explaining your interest and how you can make an effective impact and contribution to this role.
- Include a link to an application (or two!) that you’ve built using Twilio (read our blog and user guides to see how easy it is!)
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top