Enterprise Account Executive (Latin America)
This is a newly created role for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell in to high value prospects and customers in our fast-growing LATAM region. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities as well as growing the existing revenue within our installed base. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and manage these deals to closure.
The position would be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue in the region. The candidate will be responsible for a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This position may also require building out an ecosystem of partners that can help to market, sell and support Twilio’s solutions in the region.
- Must have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $500K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Experience creating complex pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passion about what you do and able to think outside of the box.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Ownership of and responsibility for revenue from existing client base. Ensure renewals, minimize churn and profitably upsell expanded use while cross selling new use cases into existing accounts, measure and develop the funnel at every sales stage, accurately forecast cross-sell, up-sell, and organic revenue growth.
- New customer acquisition; building pipeline, progressing prospects through a consultative sales process, measure and develop the funnel at every sales stage, accurately forecast new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Develop and drive the regional planning process for our top strategic accounts and targeted sales territories that results in accelerated revenue growth.
- As a principal customer advocate for the region, develop strong internal relationships across Twilio including; marketing, product development, support, finance, and the extended sales organization to solidify our partnership with and commitment to our LATAM customers and partners. Ensure customer objectives are met and all account issues are quickly resolved.
- Working with Twilio product teams, roll out new products, pricing, and services across LATAM
To Be Considered, You Need:
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- 7+ years of technology sales experience and 2+ years in sales capacity where you have built and/or scaled a business in LATAM.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top