Enterprise Account Executive (Great Lakes)
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell in to high value prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects and manage these deals to closure.
The position would be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue. The candidate will be responsible for a specific territory and assigned quota while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Must have a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis to new customers.
- Experience with creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process.
- Experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passion about what you do and able to think outside of the box.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- BA/BS is preferred
- CS background and/or an MBA
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top