Engineering Manager - Console Front End Platform
Twilio is more than just an API - it’s a communications platform that empowers developers with the building blocks they need to innovate. Twilio’s Console is needed to achieve this vision. We empower all of Twilio to build beautiful interfaces that are simple and intuitive.
About the job:
At Twilio engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to contribute quality work. We’re need an experienced engineering manager to lead our Console Front End Platform team. You will collaborate with Product to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Twilio's Console.
- Attract, inspire, and lead high-quality talent for the team.
- Help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- Encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging.
- You understand what makes teams successful and what role a manager can play in that process.
- Know when to let a team work through problems and when to jump in to help.
- Technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions.
What we’re looking for:
- You have five years experience leading a team as a Software Engineering Manager.
- You are curious, collaborative, low ego and have empathy as a key trait.
- You are a strategic thinker and thrive operating in broad scope, from conception through continuous operation of 24x7 services.
- You have experience in a production Cloud / DevOps environment for high scale, low latency services.
- You have expertise building UI components in a reusable manner.
- You have real passion for developer productivity.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top