Director of Global Brand Strategy & Campaigns
Do you thrive on shaping a brand strategy and building innovative experiences that mix marketing, content and technology to inspire and inform your audience and build a lasting global brand? Then this role is for you.
About the job:
Twilio is looking for a Director, Global Brand Strategy & Campaigns who will elevate the awareness and reputation of our brand through campaigns and programs. Working with multiple marketing teams, this individual will create and deliver campaign experiences, across multiple channels - traditional and nontraditional - to inspire developers and others software builders around the globe to build better communication experiences. The successful candidate will further both the Twilio brand and the entire category. This role will report into the Head of Brand and Experience.
- Orchestrate the creation, execution and optimization of our multi-channel brand, awareness and integrated campaigns.
- Reinforce, evolve, validate and broadly share Twilio’s latest brand positioning and messaging guidelines, including the brand voice and style.
- Define and maintain Twilio’s calendar of brand building activities across marketing.
- Track brand awareness and health metrics on a regular basis.
- Identify foundational insights for campaigns by collecting the voice of the customer.
- Validate messaging through customer discussions and research .
- Write the campaign briefs and get sign-offs from various stakeholders.
- Work with the creative team, agencies, content and web teams to deliver the campaigns.
- Develop the channel and media plans: earned, owned and paid.
- Execute campaigns across these channels.
- Manage social channels dedicated to brand building. Most likely YouTube and Facebook.
- Track and report on spend and campaign effectiveness.
- Optimize campaigns and share post mortems.
- 7-10 years experience in campaign marketing and branded content for B2B and platform technology.
- Demonstrated expertise in coordinating integrated brand campaigns that deliver original experiences, across earned, owned and paid channels - digital, out of home, and event presence, based on content creation and distribution.
- Track record of developing creative programs, with strong campaign analytics and optimization skills, including flow and conversion optimization.
- Strong track record of utilizing video for both brand building and information purposes.
- Experience in developer marketing preferred; B2B Marketing required.
- Entrepreneurial and builder mindset: someone with can-do and never-give-up attitude who can build original digital experiences.
- Strong content writing & communication skills.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top