Customer Success Advocate (Sales Development)
Twilio is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals who have a passion for communications and want to be a part of a world-class sales organization. The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) team is a critical component of the Sales Development Team within our overall sales model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales. In this role, you will:
- Hone and expand fundamental sales skills.
- Become a Twilio product expert.
- Coach Twilio customers on best practices for successful launch.
- Create great customer experiences.
- Invest in a skill-set that will prepare you for your next role in sales.
About the job:
- Engage, call and qualify customers who are getting started on the platform.
- Monitor accounts to identify key indicators of high-potential prospects to re-engage.
- Generate high-value new business opportunities to fuel our growth.
- Partner with Account Executives to fill their pipeline and develop sales skills.
- Be the go-to person for all customers’ product education needs.
- Help us continuously improve how the team operates by understanding our key performance metrics.
- Optimize use of various sales and marketing tools, such as Salesforce and Outreach.
- You’ve demonstrated success working in a sales role for for 1-3 years.
- You have a proven track record of success in prospecting and identifying opportunities.
- You’re motivated to exceed quota and help your teammates do the same.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- You have an ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API.
- You have determination, grit and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You make complex, contractual, technical and financial details sound simple. You have world-class interpersonal and communication skills.
- You listen first, add value in every conversation and magically say the right thing at the right time to make things happen. You recognize the value of brevity.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top