Customer Success Advocate - EMEA
We are looking for customer advocates excited to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market. You’ll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate, to enterprise, to some of the world’s hottest startups. Your job is to consult existing customers directly - via phone and email - helping them to optimize their existing Twilio usage and find new ways for them to leverage communications in their business.
About the job:
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners and product managers. You must love talking to founders and product managers about building their business and, most importantly, they must love talking to you.
- Ideal candidate has 1-3 years of technology sales or account management experience. Telecom experience is a big plus.
- You will responsible for customers in a defined geographic area to identify and resolve customer issues as well as uncover opportunities for new use cases,
- You will be required to work cross-functionally within Twilio to bring items to closure, which would include customer roadmap planning, escalated support tickets and pricing commits.
- Monitoring account usage movements and other indicators, you will engage with customers if abnormal fluctuations occur or if there are opportunities to improve customers’ applications.
- You’ve demonstrated success working in a sales role for a SaaS or software product for 1-3 years,
- You understand the cloud computing business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you,
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. Fun to work with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are ‘Do-er’ first.
- World class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- The ability to listen first, add value in every conversation and magically say the right thing at the right time to make things happen. You recognize the value of brevity.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top