Customer Success Advocate
We are looking for Customer Advocates excited to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market. You'll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate, to enterprise, to some of the world's hottest startups. Your job is to consult new and existing customers directly - via phone and email - helping them to launch their application with Twilio and optimize their Twilio usage.
About the job:
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners and product managers. You must love talking to founders and product managers about building their business and, most importantly, they must love talking to you.
- Ideal candidate has 1-3 years of support or customer success experience. Telecom experience is a big plus.
- You will be responsible for customers in a defined geographic area to identify and resolve customer business issues, consult with customers getting started with Twilio to ensure they are onboarded successfully and uncover opportunities for new use cases.
- You will be required to work cross-functionally within Twilio to bring items to closure, which would include customer roadmap and architecture planning and pricing questions.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve yours and the team’s efficiency, you will be documenting customer best practices and typical responses.
- You've demonstrated success working in a support or customer success role for a SaaS or software product for 1-3 years.
- You understand the cloud computing business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Curious. Persistent. Creative. Fun to work with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are 'Do-er' first.
- World class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical and financial details sound simple.
- The ability to listen first, add value in every conversation and magically say the right thing at the right time to make things happen. You recognize the value of brevity.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top