Customer Experience - Sr Product Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join Twilio in powering the future of communications by enabling messaging, voice, video and IP solutions to be embedded into web and mobile applications to create an multi channel, contextual experience for global consumers today.
About the job:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the best Customer Care team in the industry to help build the next generation of tools and platforms for great service experiences for Twilio customers. As a Customer Experience Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding our customer requirements, defining the support experience product roadmap, and directing a small team of developers to deliver those tools and product enhancements.
Successful candidates will have shown the ability to ship quality product in a fast-paced environment. We expect you to be able to work and communicate across the organization at all levels. It is particularly important that you have experience working directly with engineers and engineering management, and can collaborate with other product managers to drive the best possible customer experience,
This position will report to the VP of Customer Support.
- You will lead a small team of engineers tasked with consistently and regularly delivering tools and product enhancements that drive improved customer experiences for all Twilio customers from developers to end users to large enterprise companies.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing evolution and development of Twilio’s paid support plans to ensure these match customer and internal needs and that these realize the full revenue potential for Twilio.
- Work with our sales team to identify gaps in customer support plan coverage and put plans in place to address those gaps, driving increased support revenue while optimizing the support P&L.
- Work closely with other product managers, engineering teams and Product Support Specialists in advocating for customer experience needs and ensuring these always get considered in our product plans.
- Work closely with support managers as part of the support management team to understand customer pain points and the needs of support engineers engaged in servicing Twilio customers.
- Identify, specify and deliver the internal and customer facing tools required for Twilio to continue to lead the industry in customer service experience.
- You have 5+ years experience as a Product Manager in the telecom or software industry
- You are a person who thrives in a fast moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity. You should have experience shipping products in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re hands on, passionate, and collaborative.
- You are able to balance the needs of your teammates, company goals, and customers needs.
- You should have familiarity with customer service environments and ideally spent some time in your career in a customer support or similar team
- You have a deep passion to improve the lives of customers and the people who service them.
- Do you love solving problems? That’s what we want.
- Preferably have a CS or similar degree
- UX experience and/or management is a big plus to create positive, frictionless experiences for customers and employees alike.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LIPOST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top